Having problems with Windows 10 in your Dell laptop or desktop? Are you experiencing the following dell windows 10 problems, than you need to update download & update your drivers.
- Computer will not boot to Windows 10
- General issues upgrading Dell devices to Windows 10
- Windows 10 Black Screen Problem for Dell Inspiron
- dell windows 10 compatibility issues
If your drivers are outdated, missing, or corrupted, then it is essential to update Dell drivers for Windows 10 after the upgradation of your system from earlier OS to windows 10 .
Are you facing any functionality issues while working on your dell system after you have upgraded your system? You may observe that after you have upgraded your system from Windows 8, 9 to Windows 10, the old drivers may not match the compatibility of the new OS version and thus not functioning properly and affecting your system performance.
Windows 10 Drivers for Dell
Dell is a globally recognized brand which manufactures electronic appliances like personal computers, laptops, computer peripherals, cameras, printers etc. Although the dell desktops are known for their good performance, but still you may have faced the problem that the system becomes slow after you have upgraded your dell systems from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 9 to Windows 10.
In order to avoid these types of problems, you can either download the latest updates of drivers from the manufacturers official website or you can reinstall all the drivers. If you are not sure about the drivers to be updated, we recommend you to use Driver Restore, the Dell Device drivers utility program for different window versions. Using Driver Restore program can automate your driver update and ensure that the right driver is installed for your Windows 10 system.
Fix Dell Driver Problems & Issues
The most common drivers related issues faced by dell customers are – printer drivers are not working, sound drivers are missing, touchpad driver can’t be found etc. To fix all such problems, you need to download the latest versions of Dell drivers for Windows 10.
In fact, the best way to download and update Dell Drivers for Windows 10 is to visit the official Dell website and download directly from there. This way you are sure that you are getting all the latest updates available on your dell drivers for Windows 10. But do you really know how can you easily download dell drivers from there?
Before downloading the drives, it is required that you must know the right drivers as installation of wrong drivers may raise serious PC problems. Here is a four-step guide to quickly update the Dell drivers:
How to Know If the Dell Drivers Are Outdated?
In many cases it’s even hard for us to tell whether the older versions of drivers is the actual matter with Dell devices that is causing problems. If you are facing any issues while operating the upgraded Windows 10 dell system, then the probability is that the drivers are outdated and you need to update them for the smooth function of your PC.
To identify if some driver is causing problems, you can manually check it with Device manager: go to Control Panel, select System and click on Device Manager. If there is an exclamation point inside a yellow triangle beside the device, then you will need to download and install updated drivers.
Most Common Dell Drivers and Downloads
The most common Dell drivers for different window versions are described as below, including Dell drivers for Windows 10, 10.1, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista. You can download and update them either from the official website or you can reinstall them again.
The following are the most commonly downloaded Dell Laptop & Desktop Drivers for Windows 10:
- Dell alienware drivers
- Dell latitude e6410 drivers
- Dell support drivers
|Dell printer drivers
|Dell touchpad driver
|Dell Inspiron N5110 drivers
|Dell E7450 drivers
|Dell Latitude E6410 drivers
|Dell sound drivers
|Dell XPS 13 drivers
|Dell e7470 drivers
|Dell XPS 15 drivers,
|Dell Inspiron 3521 drivers
|Dell Inspiron 3421 drivers
|Dell latitude e6420 drivers
|Dell d3100 drivers
|Dell latitude e7440 drivers
|Dell latitude e7240 drivers
Locate Compatible Dell drivers For Windows 10
Most of the times, it is difficult to locate the drivers you need and it takes a long time to search. Sometimes, the drivers which you require are unavailable.
Thus, the most effective way to search the compatible drivers for your dell system is to download a Dell Driver update application from Dell’s main website.. It is a powerful application that scans your computer for the drivers which are corrupted, missing, broken or outdated and after identifying the drivers which are causing your system work slow, it automatically starts downloading the updated versions and installs them properly.
Steps To Download and Update Dell drivers for Windows 10 Free (Manually)
To update the drivers from the manufacturer’s website, follow these steps to get started :
- Go to the Dell’s drivers download support website and move the browser to the Support section. A dropdown will appear with a number of options. From there, choose ‘Drivers and Downloads.
- On clicking the option, a new page will appear on your PC screen which will ask you to identify the product. Here you need to provide the driver details to be updated. This comes with two option, either you can enter the dell service tag or detect PC. This will automatically detect the system to identify the outdated drivers.
- Go to “Choose from all products”.
- Go to “View all product” which will open the dropdown with all the products
- You can choose “Desktops & All-in-Ones” from where you can choose the product model you are currently use. Let’s say we choose “Alienware”.
- Further, you can choose which Alienware model you are using. Afterwards, you will be moved to a query form.
- The form asks about different attributes:
- Keyword: You can fill the dell device driver which is outdated or corrupted. For instance, if your audio drivers are not working properly, enter audio in the field.
- Operating System: Enter the upgraded OS which is Windows 10.
- Category: Among the category types, choose the ‘Audio’ option.
- The available drivers will appear. Thus, among the different options, you can start the downloading process for the required one.
- Once you will download the new version, you can install the driver.
This way, you can detect the different dell drivers for Windows 10 and update them accordingly.
This is the simplest way to download dell drivers for Windows 10 from the official Dell website.
Simplest Way To Update Dell Drivers Windows 10(Using Driver Restore)
Dell Drivers for different Windows versions are available for free on the official manufacturer’s website and you can very quickly download and install them. But the key point is to figure out which driver needs to be updated and to look for the compatible driver for that particular version. Finding out the dell drivers for updates is a tedious and time consuming task.
So we recommend you to use Driver Restore to make it easier for you. Driver Restore is the most widely used software for updating drivers in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP. This tool will scan all of the hardware to identify the outdated or missing drivers on your PC and checks for the latest updates of those drivers.
Once it identifies the drivers which requires updates, it automatically starts downloading the most up-to-date versions of drivers and installs them properly.
Driver Restore ensures that your system always stays up-to-date with recent updates of drivers for Window 10 and you can get maximum performance from your PC.
To know how to use Driver Restore, you can follow the below mentioned steps to install AMD drivers for Windows 10:
- Download the Driver Restore software.
- After installation, when you run the downloaded software, it scans the system and provides a list of outdated or missing drivers.
- A window will pop up with all the corrupted, broken, missing or outdated drivers with a red-cross sign against their names.
- Select the Dell driver and click on the Update Selected Driver button. The driver will start updating.
- Within few minutes, the updated version of the driver will be downloaded.
- Open the downloaded file and execute a normal installation process.
- After the installation is finished, a window will appear to confirm the successful installation of the driver. If the installation is successful, click ‘Yes’, in case it is not, select ‘No’.
If there are more than one drivers to be updated, wait for all the drivers to be updated. Once the process of software update is complete, restart your system.
Also See Related:
- How To Update NVIDIA Drivers in Windows 10?
- How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death Error In Windows 10?
- How To Uninstall Driver Restore?
- How To Fix Windows Run Time Error 339?
- How to Update Audio Drivers in Windows 10
- Fix HP Printer Drivers Windows 10 Issues
- Update Drivers in Windows 7 Manually
- Update Drivers In Windows 10