Are you getting an errors such as – “No AMD graphics driver is installed”, other errors may include AMD Graphics Drivers in Windows 10 are outdated, unrecognized devices, system warnings and similar concerns. It may be possible that you are facing certain system errors after you have recently upgraded your system from Windows 8, Win7 or Win XP to Windows 10.
A known reason behind these issues is suspected to be outdated or missing device drivers. The proper functioning of your computer greatly depends on the working status of your device drivers. It is essential that your AMD Graphics drivers are updated for an optimized performance of the PC.
You may face problems with the outdated AMD drivers in Windows 10 after upgrading the PC to Windows 10. The AMD drivers may be incorrectly working due to compatibility issues. Your AMD graphics driver might be creating trouble or the AMD Radeon graphics drivers may not be working or the AMD Crimson graphic driver might have stopped responding. It is likely that any of these AMD drivers may simply have to be updated in order to be compatible with the Windows 10 settings.
You can install or update AMD drivers for Windows 10 manually or automatically using an updater tool to bring the devices back into working conditions.
Most Common AMD Driver Downloads:
Generally AMD graphic drivers may not result in any concerns as they are compatible and supported by different OS, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP.
However, they may be troublesome and result in errors such as device not recognized, system warnings or PC crashes, if the drivers are outdated or missing or recently the system settings have been changes and upgraded to Windows 10.
You can either reinstall the drivers from the official website/discs or download and install updated versions of the drivers.
The following are the most commonly downloaded AMD Graphics Drivers for Windows 10:
|AMD graphics driver for Windows 10, 32/64 bit||AMD Radeon graphics driver||AMD Crimson graphics driver|
|AMD Radeon graphics driver||AMD Radeon r5 graphics driver||AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver|
|AMD Radeon r2 graphics driver||AMD Radeon r4 graphics driver||AMD Radeon r7 graphics driver|
|AMD Radeon HD 7310 graphics driver||AMD Radeon HD 6320 graphics driver||AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics driver|
|AMD Radeon HD 8470d graphics driver||AMD Radeon HD 7480d graphics driver||AMD Radeon HD 7310 graphics driver|
|AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver||AMD Radeon HD 6290 graphics driver||AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series|
|AMD Radeon R9 280 Series||AMD Radeon R9 390 Series||AMD Radeon R7 370 Series|
|AMD firepro graphics v3900 driver||AMD firepro graphics v4900 driver||AMD Radeon R7 360 Series|
|AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series||AMD Radeon R9 295X2||AMD Radeon HD 7790 Series|
|AMD Radeon R9 290 Series||AMD Radeon graphics driver for hp||AMD Radeon graphics driver for Samsung|
|AMD Radeon graphics driver for lenovo||AMD Radeon graphics driver for Sony Vaio||AMD Radeon r3 graphics driver|
|AMD Radeon r6 graphics driver||AMD Radeon R9 380 Series||Other AMD drivers|
Creating Restore Point before Updating Drivers:
The new downloaded drivers may arise some issues, hence, to avoid then you must create a restore point before manually or automatically updating the drivers. It may be possible that the recently updated device drivers cause some errors, the established restore point will help you reinstate the system settings to where it was functioning in a proper manner.
In order to create a restore point, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Close all open programs
- Click Start>Select All Programs> Click Accessories> Select System Tools, and then click System Restore
- Click on the Create a Restore point button
- Click Next
- Select an appropriate restore point in the Restore point description box, and then click the Finish button
You can update your AMD drivers after the Restore point has been created.
There are 4 different ways that you can use to download and install AMD drivers for Windows 10. Listed below are the different approaches:
Manually Updating Windows 10 AMD drivers
You can easily download the outdated AMD drivers manually. Follow the below mentioned steps to manually update AMD drivers for Windows 10:
- Right Click on the Windows icon on the main screen of your desktop or simply press Win+X from your keyboard to open ‘Menu’ options. Choose ‘Control Panel’.
- Control Panel window> Select ‘Device Manager’.
- The Device Manager window> Browse the AMD driver that needs to be updated> Right-click it and select ‘Update Driver Software’
- A pop-up window appears to provide two options for updating their device driver.
- For manually updating the drivers, select ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’
- The step will instigate Windows to search for latest driver software for the selected AMD device in your system and the internet.
- If the Windows is unable to search an updated driver for the device, you will have to look for the solution online on the AMD’s official website.
- If the above mentioned steps don’t work, you will have to reinstall the driver.
Download AMD Drivers from Official Website
You can refer to the PC manufacturer’s website to search for the latest driver downloads. It is likely that the manufacturer customize the drivers to make it compatible with the system. Before commencing with this process, ensure you have the details related to your PC model and the specific operating system. Check for the Support section of the website to locate the drivers for downloading.
- Downloading and Installing drivers from AMD’s official website
The official website of AMD keeps on adding new drivers to their list of existing device drivers. You can check the website for the latest drivers and update the required ones for your PC.
Follow the steps to update drivers from the AMD website:
- Go to AMD Drivers + Support and >> Manually Select Your Driver section.
- Select type of product you have. (e.g. “Desktop Graphics” if you are using a desktop).
- Switch to the next step and select the product family your product belongs to. E.g. select “Radeon HD Series” if you are looking for AMD Radeon HD Graphics drivers.
- Than, select the product according to your graphic card model. E.g. select
“Radeon HD 6xxx Series” if you want to download the drivers for for AMD Radeon HD 6550D.
- Select your operating system in the next step.
- Click on “Display Results” to be redirected to the download page.
- In download page, check for the required driver and click “Download” button to begin the download process.
For Linux® systems, Apple Boot Camp systems or other AMD graphics products such as AMD FirePro™ and Embedded graphics, please select your driver using the option given below.
Download & Update AMD drivers for Windows 10 Automatically.
Users often find it time-consuming to manually download AMD drivers either due to compatibility issues or difficulty in finding the exact device driver. Sometimes you may not even get the required results and end up trying different approaches.
Similarly, it is likely that you may not be able to find specific AMD driver in the official website due their unavailability or system incompatibility with Windows 10. In such situations, it is wise to rely on a driver updater tool such as Driver Restore to update your Windows 10 AMD drivers automatically.
Driver Restore by 383 Media Inc. is a software that is widely used for updating drivers in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP. This tool provide you with a huge database of over millions drivers that are compatible with your OS.
The software will scan your PC to detect the missing or outdated drivers. You can download Driver Restore and follow the below mentioned steps to install AMD drivers for Windows 10.
Click the button given below to get Driver Restore directly.
- Download the Driver Restore software.
- Run the downloaded software to scan the system and get a list of outdated or missing drivers.
- The opened Driver Restore Window will mark the missing or outdated drivers with a red-cross sign against their names.
- Select the Asus driver and click on the Update Selected Driver button. The action will initiate the updating process of the driver.
- The updated version of the driver will be downloaded.
- Open the downloaded file to execute a normal installation process.
- Following the installation process, you will be inquired about the successful installation of the driver. In case of successful installation, click ‘Yes’, if not, select ‘No’.
- You are recommended to restart the system after every installation. However, as the drivers are installed one at a time, you can choose to restart the system later.
(Graphical Rep of the above mentioned steps)
Also See Related: